Unesco World Geopark of Central Catalonia. Advices to visitor
Practical Advice For A Responsible Behavior
Advices given by the Unesco World Geopark of Central Catalonia.
Following these tips you can make your trip more satisfying and rewarding for you, for the people with whom you are and for the places you visit.
This establishment is an official collaborator of the Geopark.
Destination of quality and sustainable
Our territory is part of the UNESCO World Geopork of Central Catalonia at its height geological, natural, historical and cultural value.
Find out about the territory you will visit. This way you will be able to understand better how is the land that receives you. The experience will be more enriching.
- Respect wildlife and the natural habitats of the species.
- Respect protected natural areas. Follow the guidelines of behavior indicated.
- Respect the elements of geological heritage and rock outcrops. Its destruction is irreversible
- It is prohibited to collect fossils. It is advised not to take any mineral samples.
- Manage your waste correctly in the specific bins, and if you do not take it the waste at home or at the establishment where you are staying.
- You can not fire in the woods, this is a high risk area. Make barbecues only in especially qualified places and during the authorized season.
- Reduces the consumption of water and energy.
- Do not waste the historical heritage in your visits. Respect the integrity of the sets monumental is everyone's responsibility and one must keep it.
- The territory has an important cultural heritage. There are vestiges of the ancient settlers, architectural elements, museums, traditions, etc. which are of great relevance and what is needed to keep and spread
- Respect each one's beliefs. Some places in the territory have a special spiritual or religious meaning.
- Geoparks promote the local economy. Acquires local products and craft items made in the area. Consume products of proximity, made or made by companies committed to the territory. There are restaurants, shops, cellars, etc. credited with different quality labels, and Geopark collaborators.
- Contract the guidance services to local companies.
- Each place has its own social norms that must be respected.