The hotel is back in business and now, more than ever, we are ready to offer you a quality service with the maximum guarantees of safety, well-being and health. In this new start we apply the established health security measures and maintain our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility.
In these uncertain times we have to take care of ourselves, give trust and protect each other. That is why, we have the obligation to provide the maximum guarantees of safety, health and well-being to our clients, employees and suppliers. With this intention, we have prepared the hotel strictly following the recommendations and measures established by the health authorities. Specifically, we have implemented a health response protocol that includes the following points and measures:
- Have up-to-date, detailed and contrasted information on the pandemic, protocols, provisions and application recommendations from official organizations.
- Establish general operating guidelines to adapt the operation of the hotel and be able to offer a quality service with safety.
- Create informative materials to offer the correct information to the client.
- Verify and adapt the hotel cleaning protocol in order to provide the highest possible level of sanitary security, with special attention and review of:
- Hygiene, cleaning and disinfection products.
- The necessary personal protective equipment.
- The appropriate cleaning methodology and frequency.
- Use extra cleaning measures with ozone and disinfecting rugs as much as possible, and provide disinfecting gels for customers.
- Facilitate breakfast in the rooms with the necessary hygiene and security guarantees, to avoid the concentration of people in the dining room or common rooms.
- Facilitate and flexibilize reservations as far as possible, to offer tranquility when booking and adapt to changes that may occur.
- Continue with our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility, favouring local consumption and taking actions that minimize or reduce the effects on the environment.
With all this, our purpose is to be able to restart again and resume the activities we did just a few months ago, but adapted to the current circumstances. Everything has changed, but we firmly believe that together we can go out and move forward again.
If you come, we will continue.